Zapuza, a growing technology company, is seeking a Django Intern to join our team. As a Django Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and work on a wide range of software development projects using Django, one of the most popular web development frameworks in the world. This internship is a non-paid position that offers valuable hands-on experience and a chance to work with experienced developers.
- Collaborate with senior developers to build web applications using Django and other web technologies
- Develop and maintain existing codebase, including adding new features, fixing bugs, and improving performance
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and debugging of software solutions
- Contribute to the design and architecture of new projects
- Learn new technologies and software development best practices
- Proficiency in Python and experience with Django framework is preferred
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new technologies and software development best practices
Duration: This internship will last for 3-6 months with a flexible start date.
- Opportunity to work on real-world projects and gain hands-on experience
- Exposure to the latest web development technologies and software development best practices
- Opportunity to learn from experienced software developers and work in a collaborative team environment
- Certificate of completion and letter of recommendation upon successful completion of the internship
Note: This is a non-paid internship position, and the intern will not be entitled to any salary or benefits. However, the company will provide a supportive and challenging work environment that will help the intern develop valuable skills and knowledge in the field of software development.